CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is it Time for "The Talk"

On Monday, September 29, 2008, I asked Keaton to do something for me shortly before bedtime.

Keaton: I'm tired.
Mom: Maybe I should have another kid that will do nice things for me.
Keaton: Aren't you too old to have a baby because you're 44.
Mom: Actually, I can't have babies anymore
Keaton: Why?
Mom: Because I don't have the right equipment.
Keaton: What equipment?
Mom: I had surgery and I can't have babies anymore.
Keaton: Was that when you had surgery for your gobbler?
Mom: You mean gallbladder. No, I had a hysterectomy and I can't have babies anymore.
Keaton: Maybe you should have made me a twin.
Mom: You can't just "make" someone a twin.
Keaton: How do you make someone a twin?
Mom: It just happens.
Keaton: Does that mean that you do it longer?

1 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Still love that story.