CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aaron heads to Vernal

With the economy being as it is, and Aaron's employment looking as if there may be a reduction in work (which calculates to a reduction in pay), we decided that Aaron needed to head to Vernal for work. The oil fields are busy and Vernal is booming. Aaron really hates to leave Barney Trucking as they have been extremely good to him, but he will be starting his new job in Vernal on October 27, 2008.

I used to consider myself to be a fairly independent person, but I've noticed that the longer I am married, the more dependent I become.

It is going to be a challenge for our family having Aaron 400 miles away, but we will have to make it work. I told Aaron it would be easier on me to have him gone if he treated me like crap, but that won't ever happen.

0 comments: