CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I WON

On Friday, October 17, 2008 I received a notification that I won a Dell computer, flat screen monitor, and inkjet printer for myself and one for my son's school in the Coca Cola/Family Dollar Computer Sweepstakes. I mailed in an entry form I picked up at Family Dollar. It was one entry per person, so I entered myself, Aaron, and my mom. The next day my mom called and she also received a win notification. I'm still in shock!!!

1 comments:

MyShareWon said...

Julie,

We are all so happy for your wins, but a little green as well. We love the fact you both won and the schools got the computers. I guess we will just have to try a little harder to win another computer. You are proof it can be done! Paula.