CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bronson receives Principal's Award

The awards assembly for Fossil Ridge Intermediate School took place on May 20, 2009. They chose a boy and girl from each grade level to receive the Principal's Award. I received a phone call from the principal the night before requesting my presence at the assembly because Bronson was going to receive a special award. The nomination written by his Language Arts teacher, Mrs. Monkres, and read by the principal and brought tears to my eyes. Watch this video (with sound on, of course)

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

That is so awesome. Such a proud mom.

Tonya said...

Awesome! Way to go, Bronson! Way to go Mom! Thanks for letting me know about this...I will put something in the bulletin or newsletter too!